Monday, October 12, 2009

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL !


It's just me again! I've gotten a lot of feedback on my last blog and I thank each and everyone of you! Having kids changes almost every aspect of your life, it did mine anyway!  It is amazing how God helps change the priorities of life and the desires, so that the things that you once thought you had to have or couldn't live without no longer seem important. Before we had our children, Gene and I thought we needed this house and we had to have the best of everything, but once we had our children, we realized that we don't need THINGS to make us happy. We need each other. Yes, I could go back to work and Gene and I would be just fine staying here in this house and have what we want, but my kids need me at home with them more than the bank paying $10/hr.  Gene and I are doing the best for OUR family and that's all we can do!  Everyone needs to do whats best for their family and not judge or worry about what other families are doing. Whose to say another family is doing something wrong  if our own life is not perfect! I'm not perfect by no mean! I make so many mistakes but I'm learning from them every day and changing my life so maybe next time I wont make that same mistake!  We listen to God and do what he wants us to do! God is just so amazing and so awesome! 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and HE will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment