Monday, January 17, 2011

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME

THE KIDS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS MOVIE OVER AND OVER THE PAST COUPLE DAYS! IT HAS TO BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE EVER!!! I LOVE IT THE SAME AS I ALWAYS REMEMBER LOVING IT AS A KID AND MY KIDS LOVE IT ALMOST AS MUCH AS ME!

WHEN GENE AND I RENEW OUR VOWS ON OUR TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY, I WANT THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST SONG PLAYED FOR US TO DANCE TO!

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast
Ever just the same 
Ever a surprise 
Ever as before
 Ever just as sure
 As the sun will rise
Tale as old as time 
Tune as old as song
 Bittersweet and strange
 Finding you can change
 Learning you were wrong
 Certain as the sun 
Rising in the east 
Tale as old as time
 Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment