Sunday, July 25, 2010

HOW GREAT THOU ART

 MY HUSBAND ACTUALLY GOT TO COME TO CHURCH TODAY! THAT'S A REAL TREAT TO US!

TODAY WAS OUR CHURCH'S NEW BUILDING DEDICATION! THE LORD HAS TRULY BLESSED US! GOD IS GOING TO WORK MANY WONDERS WITH THIS BUILDING!
  HERE'S AUNT E AND JAE TODAY AT CHURCH! 
HERES MY HANDSOME LIL BOY SAYING CHEESE TO HIS MOMMY! HE HATES TAKING PICTURES BUT HE KNOWS HIS MOMMY IS NOT GOING TO QUIT UNLESS SHE GETS A HALF WAY DECENT PICTURE OF HIM EVERYDAY SO HE TRYS TO WORK WITH ME AS BEST AS HE CAN! HES A TROOPER! 
THESE TWO ARE AS GOOFY AS THEY COME! 

O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment